I just uploaded the very first beta kit for the 9 Box AudioCubes editon. You can download the zip file here. This kit requires 3 AudioCubes to control the first 9 Box and 6 to control both 9 Boxes included in the template.
The kit contains:
- _2x9 Box Synth Arps 01.alp – A sample refill with two 9 boxes. It’s the same content that is in the Live template, but I provided so you could get a look at the structure of the refill. To make your own refills use this as a base and simply drop your own samples into the two 9 Boxes. This is royalty free content made by yours truly so you can use it in songs if you like. Learn more here.
- 9 Box AudioCubes Edition 01a.alp – This is a live pack with all the essential mapping for 6 AudioCubes and requires the latest version of Ableton Live.
- 9 Box AudioCubes – A printable Table Top Quick Start 01a. Learn more about this here.
- 9 Box Percussa MIDI Bridge 01a.acp – This is the patch for Percussa MIDI Bridge and that maps cube function to work with the Ableton Live template.
- readme-license.html – This file contains notes on the CubeMappings, system requirements etc…
If you are not familiar with install live packs, read this page I put together for one of my other projects http://www.outpostexperiment.com/download.html.
Again, I’m releasing items and information as I finish them in the spirit of "Open Knowledge". More documentation and videos are in the works.